You have an entrepreneurial spirit, energy, passion and a curious mind.
You are obsessed with quality and always go that extra mile.
You are courageous and excited by working on leading global brands with the smartest in the industry.
We like you already.
Edelman, the world’s largest independent communications marketing firm, is seeking an enthusiastic, ambitious Senior Account Manager to join our growing Public Affairs Strategy team.
The Public Affairs Strategy division at Edelman delivers innovative engagement strategy for some of the best-known Irish and international organisations. We occupy the interface between Government, politics and business, and advise and support our clients how best to position within, and collaborate with, the political system and wider society, in line with their business imperatives.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global agency, that delivers differentiated, creative and integrated thinking for our clients.
Working as part of a busy team of former Government advisers and political strategists, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
– Devising and implementing engagement strategy for a range of private and public sector clients;
– Researching and providing a strategic viewpoint on policy and legislative updates, as relevant to our clients and prospects
– Project-managing a number of client accounts including acting as key client relationship-manager, anticipating and delegating work among team members; updating clients on ongoing activity, monitoring for issues and opportunities, and reporting to the Edelman Management Team;
– Developing content for use across a range of platforms and channels – e.g. speeches; press releases; social content; thought-leadership pieces.
– Financial-management of a number of client accounts including developing and managing budgets and resource capacity;
– Prospecting for new business opportunities and participating in new business pitches;Representing Edelman at a range of business, policy and stakeholder events.
The successful candidate must:
– Hold a Bachelor’s degree ideally in humanities/journalism/law/politics;
– Have a min. 5 years’ experience with agency experience preferred;
– Display a genuine and deep interest in politics and policy at Irish, EU and global levels;
– Have a broad network across business, politics and Government;
– Show strategic thinking and have excellent communications skills including written and oral presentation;
– Have in-depth understanding of the media, experience and interest in media engagement, and an extensive media network;
– Be creative in their thinking, and skilled in digital;
– Be focused on quality in all aspects of their work;
– Be ambitious, committed and willing to contribute to a busy, growing team.
Edelman is an equal opportunities employer. Salary will depend on candidate experience.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter detailing why they are suitable for the position, along with their CV with email@example.com. Closing date November 16th 2018.APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
This website requires Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer 9+